Today I am going to share you super 30 Whatsapp status video download for free. First of all, let me share some of the cutest WhatsApp messages for you all:-
1)“ Saying thanks to the world, and acknowledging your own accomplishments, is a great way to feel good and stay positive.”
2) Night is always darker before the dawn and life is the same, the hard times will pass, every thing will get better and sun will shine brighter then ever.
3) If you dream it, you can do it.
4) Don’t wait. The time will never be just right.
5) Remember no one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
6) Hope is a waking dream.
7) You must do the thing you think you cannot do.
8) Just keep taking chances and having fun in life.
9) “There is nothing that works out for the worst that won’t work out for the better.”
10) “Yesterday’s the past, tomorrow’s the future, but today is a gift. That’s why it’s called the present.
So, Now here is your video collection:-
Lastly, we presenting some awesome quotes on how to enjoy the journey of life by some of the most motivational quotes for you and you only:-
Whatsapp Status Text
“The only way that we can live, is if we grow. The only way that we can grow is if we change. The only way that we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we can become exposed is if we throw ourselves out into the open. Do it. Throw yourself.”
― C. JoyBell C.
At the end of the day, you are solely responsible for your success and your failure. And the sooner you realize that, you accept that, and integrate that into your work ethic, you will start being successful. As long as you blame others for the reason you aren’t where you want to be, you will always be a failure.
The reason people find it so hard to be happy is that they always see the past better than it was, the present worse than it is, and the future less resolved than it will be – Marcel Pagnol.
“Live the Life of Your Dreams: Be brave enough to live the life of your dreams according to your vision and purpose instead of the expectations and opinions of others.”
― Roy T. Bennett
There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle – Albert Einstein.
Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it.